Laurel Bridge Software Announces ‘Immediate Mode’ Processing for Compass DICOM Router
Laurel Bridge Software Announces ‘Immediate Mode’ Processing for Compass DICOM Router Newark, DE (February 4, 2013) – Laurel Bridge announces release 2.1.35 of Compass™, its sophisticated, rules-based DICOM® Store and Forward Routing application for DICOM store jobs. Selected feature improvements include:
• Widely requested, the Immediate Mode processing option allows Compass to promptly route and forward images while an incoming study is still being received. By reducing study transfer latency, this feature significantly improves image workflow efficiency.
• TLS/SSL secure communication enhancements for use with Immediate Mode transfers.
• Improved logging for destination configuration and for Automatic Heartbeat Sensing network status monitoring.
• Expanded rules for selectively matching text-based DICOM tags used in tag-morphing.
• Hot folder operational improvements including persisting file ingest failures to allow operator intervention.
Laurel Bridge continues to aggressively solicit and incorporate customer feedback and recommendations into the Compass product.