Extends the diameter of the ACR 464 CT Phantom to represent a human torso. It is 33.0 cm wide, 26.4 cm high, and accommodates the ACR phantom inside. The body ring enables performance testing for larger FOV images.
This product includes a 5-year warranty.
Leverage a sophisticated design to comply with guidelines and more.
- The only phantom needed to meet American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation guidelines.
- Versatility permits checking of multiple parameters, efficiently
With the CT ACR 464 Phantom, you gain a multi-functional resource for your department.
Not only is it essential for compliance, it allows the testing of: positioning and alignment; CT number accuracy; slice thickness; low contrast detectability, image resolution; image uniformity; spatial resolution; inter and intra plane distance measurement accuracy; and more.
- Single phantom permits checking multiple parameters
- Compact design makes the phantom safe to store and easy to transport
- Automated software allows for fast and simple reporting of results