A unique phantom for training in basic breast ultrasound examination. Simulated targets with different echogenicities are embedded in the phantom mammary gland. The subcutaneous adipose, the mammary gland, the galactophore, Cooper's ligament, the retromammary adipose, the costae, the clavicle, the pectoralis major and the lung can be visualized as well as the lymph nodes at axilla.
- Training in basic Breast ultrasound examination.
- Sonography for patients: Simulated targets with different echogenicities are embedded in the phantom mammary gland.
- soft tissue and organs: Urethane base resin
- synthetic bones: Epoxy base resin
- size: approx. 26 x 38 x 11 cm, base: 33 x 45 cm
- weight: approx. 7 kg
- 1 Ultrasound phantom "BREAST FAN"
- 1 Tutorial Manual