Precision pulsatile flow mode reliably tests ultrasound system velocities. Go from storage to use in under 10 seconds. Optimised to simulate large patients. Portable, rugged, self-contained and battery-operated. Collaboratively designed to better serve your needs- from routine QA to education and complex research. Exceeds ACR, ECR, ESTRO, AIUM and other program requirements. Includes HE Gel™. Background attenuation of 0.5 dB/cm/MHz.
This product includes a 1-year warranty.
Ensure years of consistent QC measurements and high quality diagnostic imaging.
- Collaboratively designed to better serve your needs
- Go from storage to use in less than 10 seconds
Gammex collaborated with clinical and academic thought leaders to develop our patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™ and the first portable Doppler Flow Phantoms in the world.
The Doppler 403 and Mini-Doppler 1430 Flow Phantoms are second generation devices based on the proven, original designs, and developed with ongoing customer input.
- Precision pulsatile flow mode allows you to reliably test system velocities
- HE (High Equivalency) Gel™ is patented and proven
- Helps ensure all transducers and system settings are fully tested across the entire frequency range from 2 to 18 MHz - Response of attenuation-to-frequencies over 8 MHz supports accurate axial resolution and penetration depth representative of human tissue
HE Gel™ and Rejuvenation Program
The Doppler Flow and Sono (B-Mode Phantoms are the only ultrasound phantoms on the market that can be rejuvenated and re-validated. Coupled with the patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™, the Rejuvenation Program can help extend the life of your phantoms for up to 10 years.