DR Flat Panel Detector Protection
Value Begins with Quality from Clear Image Devices
X-ray detectors for digital radiography are at risk when the flat panel is utilized for weight-bearing X-rays of the foot. Our DR Panel Protector has an enhanced design to ensure long-term durability and strength.
- The face plate is made of polycarbonate supporting up to 750 pounds
- Face plate is X-ray lucent for excellent image contrast
- The non-slip rubber floor grips keep the cassette protector from slipping on a hard floor
- For use with Canon, Siemens, Toshiba, GE, Philips, Shimadzu, Quantum, Carestream, Fuji, Varian, Konica Minolta, and AGFA digital systems
- Easy to keep clean, the DR Panel Protector is made from germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene, polycarbonate, and stainless steel
How to Use Your DR Flat Panel
To use, simply place the DR Panel Protector over a portable DR panel that is positioned on the floor. Non-slip rubber grips keep the protector in place on hard flooring. Patients can step safely onto the DR Panel Protector with as much weight as needed to obtain the desired image.