Motion of diaphragm and tumor, and the realistic heart motions provide various solutions for clinic research.
- The phantom represents movement of the heart, lungs and pulmonary nodule
- The pulmonary nodule and diaphragm move independently with the respiratory cycle
- Three dimensional movement of the pulmonary nodule (linearly and rotationally)
- Motion disc represents respiratory movemeent of abdoment
- The elastic heart represent systolic and diastolic motion
- The coronary arteries including stenotic examples are shown
- The phantom can be connected to ECG for ECG gating