Bedside thinking comes to MR
In a perfect world there would be no difference between MR and bedside patient monitors. Expression MR400 takes a bold step toward that ideal with bedside-quality parameters – SINC (SpO2, IBP, NIBP, and CO2), alarm flags that redefine pre-emptive intelligence, 15” LED widescreen viewing with the familiarity of a bedside interface, and an exclusive combination of ECG advances from the patient to the waveform. So you can manage your MR patients with a high level of decision-making confidence.
Make the most of the MR experience
Expression MR400 provides flexibility in exam protocols, freedom of movement, and automated intelligence to support you. Monitor patients even when optimizing protocols up to 4W/kg SAR and 7.2µT B1rms. Improve care and create a comfortable work environment by reducing restrictions that normally accompany monitor placement relative to the patient and magnet.
New opportunities, new rewards
Expression MR400 can put you in touch with the MR procedures that potentially gets patients home sooner. Expect high-quality monitoring of anesthetic agents and body temperature, advanced cardiac architecture for superior ECG signal and wireless gating, and positioning flexibility during functional MR procedures.
- 15" (39. cm) Integral LED widescreen - Philips Designed 15" widescreen combines vital signs at high resolution with the familiarity of a bedside interface
- Touch screen
- 5,000 Gauss
- 7.2 uT B1 rms
- 4W/Kg SAR
- 1.5T & 3.0T MR Compliance
- Wireless ECG
- Wireless SpO2
- Wireless ECG 3.0 - Philips engineers address the ECG issue with a proprietary blend of electrodes, signal technology, and upgradeable software in an advanced cardiac solution to meet the unique demands of the MR Suite.
- Bedside - SINC - parameters
- Alarm flags - Redefining pre-emptive intelligence with a unique multi-priority system for technical and clinical alarming, including bedside-type warnings for desaturation, apnea and extreme brady/tachycardia
- Advanced alarm
- Multi priority technical and clinical
- Extreme bradycardia
- Extreme tachycardia
- Gauss detection
- MAC values