The Gryphon I GD4500 imager stands out with an elegant and trendy new design, unchallenged ergonomics and features the most advanced Megapixel sensor with warm-white-illumination 2D technology for outstanding performance.
The Gryphon GD4500 imager takes advantage of Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. This technology works with or without the use of a stand, offering both hand held and presentation reading options.
Datalogic’s reading technology with highly visible warm-white illumination is easier on the human eyes and reads colored labels much better. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads, while the aimer’s center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
The GD4500 imager is also available in a Healthcare model with disinfectant-ready and anti-microbial enclosures for applications in the Healthcare industry.
- The GD4500 imager reads 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes, Digimarc and dot codes
- 1 MP optics for superior scanning and depth of field with image capture and document scanning capabilities (OCR Ready)
- Multi-interface options: USB-only or multi-interface RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge
- Featuring Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ and 3GL™ technologies good-read feedbacks and Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- The Healthcare model of the GD4500 imager is manufactured with disinfectant-ready and anti-microbial enclosures
- The GD4500 imager is also available as an ‘all-in-one’ model, mounted in a permanent tilting stand