Double Load Reducing Linen Skip SS42LR
Standard Reference: Australian Stainless Steel Development Association, 2016 1. Stainless steel is recommended in the fabrication of healthcare equipment due to its clean ability, antimicrobial properties, strength, and corrosion and rust resistance. 4. Work Safe Australia - 2011, Hazardous Manual Tasks Code of Practice, The use of mechanical lifters and push handles is recommended to assist in the reduction of workplace injuries 7b. NSQHS - Standard 3 : Preventing and Controlling Healthcare Associated Infections, by providing appropriate storage and transport systems for sterile devices, waste and linen Important to note: Castors 100mm (or greater than) - recommended for varied floor surfaces, applications and load requirements.
- Shelf: 400mm from the floor to reduce bag lifting and aid in controlling the bag expansion
- Bag Restriction: Side and Rear bars added to control and limit overfilling of linen bag
- Hooks: Side hook added to attach the bag drawstring whilst fitted.
- Castors: 4 x 100mm Swivel
- Other: Very stable with small footprint
- Construction: Stainless Steel / Welded
- Exterior: 760mm w x 420mm d x 900mm h