Precision pulsatile flow mode reliably tests ultrasound system velocities. Go from storage to use in under 10 seconds. Ideal for cardiology, musculoskeletal (MSK) and breast QC applications. Lightweight at less than 10 lbs. (4.6 kg). Rugged, self-contained and battery-operated. Includes HE Gel™. Background attenuation of 0.5 dB/cm/MHz.
This product includes a 1-year warranty.
Ensure years of consistent QC measurements and high quality diagnostic imaging.
- Collaboratively designed to better serve your needs
- Go from storage to use in less than 10 seconds
Gammex collaborated with clinical and academic thought leaders to develop our patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™ and the first portable Doppler Flow Phantoms in the world.
The Doppler 403 and Mini-Doppler 1430 Flow Phantoms are second generation devices based on the proven, original designs, and developed with ongoing customer input.
- Precision pulsatile flow mode allows you to reliably test system velocities
- HE (High Equivalency) Gel™ is patented and proven
- Helps ensure all transducers and system settings are fully tested across the entire frequency range from 2 to 18 MHz - Response of attenuation-to-frequencies over 8 MHz supports accurate axial resolution and penetration depth representative of human tissue
HE Gel™ and Rejuvenation Program
The Doppler Flow and Sono (B-Mode Phantoms are the only ultrasound phantoms on the market that can be rejuvenated and re-validated. Coupled with the patented HE (High Equivalency) Gel™, the Rejuvenation Program can help extend the life of your phantoms for up to 10 years.