Mobile unit includes a vertical range from bottom of image receptor: floor to 54". Posi-lock height adjustable arm with spring loaded pin. Features 60" chromed steel post. 24" H-Base with locking casters is broad to prevent tipping. Platinum baked enamel finish. Easy to clean base is perfect for OR settings.
Standard Tilt & Rotate (complete mobile unit) • Standard arm length provides maximum stability. Fully articulating holder.
- 1.5" Deep channel accepts Grids and Caps and will accommodate most receptor sizes like: Agfa, AllPro, Carestream, Canon, Dell, Fuji, GE, Kodak, Konica, Quantum, Medlink, Rayence, Samsung, Shimadzu, Toshiba, Varian, and Vieworks
- Locking 3” casters for easy manipulation.
- Radiographs can be taken from any angle. Tray can be positioned face up, face down, and anywhere in between to maximize proper receptor positioning. Perfect for ER, OR, and x-ray procedures such as myelograms, decubitus studies, and three way acute abdomen exams.
- Overall equipment weight is approx 54 lbs.
- Vertical Range from bottom of image receptor: 1” off Floor to 54” allowing ample room for imaging at several height levels.
Fully Adjustable Tilt & Rotation Abilities:
- Straight Vertical +/- 90 degrees
- Incline Forward / Backward
- Horizontal rotation +/- 180 degrees
- Full Rotate or Oblique Tilt
- Face Up
- Face Down
- 360 degrees - Anywhere in Between
Shipping Note: This product ships in multiple boxes.
Box 1: 29" x 11" x 29" (23.00 lbs.)
Box 2: 26" x 24" x 9" (15 lbs.)
Box 3: 61" x 3" x 3" (12 lbs.)