Become proficient and confidant in mammography needle insertion. Includes multiple radiopaque lesions and skin-like resistance. Easily compressible in a biopsy instrument. Solid gel lesions for core biopsies and liquid dye lesions for fine needle aspiration.
Sharpen Your Skills in Mammography Needle Insertion for Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Procedures
- Multiple radiopaque lesions support multiple uses
- Skin-like resistance to needle insertion
- Easily compressible within a biopsy instrument
Practice with a breast biopsy training tool to become proficient in stereotactic biopsies.
The automated stereotactic breast biopsy procedure depends on several variables for accurate needle placement. Physicians and technologists use the 164A disposable phantom to become proficient and confident in performing stereotactic breast biopsy procedures. It is used to check performance accuracy of the stereotactic biopsy system.
- Multiple radiopaque lesions are imbedded in the 164A phantom
- Solid gel lesions sized between 2 to 5mm for practicing core biopsies
- Liquid dye lesions for fine needle aspiration
- Clear gel encased in a soft vinyl for easy compression and a skin-like resistance to needle insertion