Resonance Technology Inc
VisuaStim digital - Setting New Standards in fMRI
VisuaStim Digital is the most advanced all-digital audio-visual stimulation technology available today for functional MRI applications (fMRI). It combines crystal clear, high-resolution digital video with high-quality digital sound to deliver unsurpassed realism. Developed in consultation with world-renowned research and educational facilities, it meets the most stringent research requirements.
A New World of Research Possibilities
Dual-display stereoscopic video yields 3D images, which deliver visual paradigms that appear to emerge from the screen. With industry-leading 500,000 pixels per 0.25 square inch area, even small text delivered right from a PC is clear and readable. The unit has a refresh rate of up to 85 Hz. Each pixel is illuminated independently without the need for backlighting, enabling an industry-leading contrast ratio that is maintained in magnetic fields ever greater than 4.7T. This compares with LCD-based displays on competing products where the contrast changes dramatically in magnets greater than 3T.
Turnkey fMRI - It's That Easy
An optional eye tracker module, with software that records ocular movement and synchronizes with EPI sequences, creates a state-of-the-art turnkey fMRI system. From a sleek, lightweight headset to eye-relief optics, the system is designed for sophisticated visual and auditory tasks and for your subject's comfort. The system also integrates with our 3D stimulation software and FuncLab post processing server and presentation software. MRILaserLink technology makes system set-up a breeze.
- All digital dual-display video with 0..5 megapixel resolution in a 0.25 square area.
- 30 degree horizontal field of view.
- MRI LaserLink technology with all-digital audio and video relay from the console to the MRI headset.
- Optional eye tracker technology and recording software.
- Dual video display 3D capability.
- Rated for 0.2 to 4.7T field strength magnets.
- Digital audio system with 30 dB noise-attenuating headset with 40Hz.-40 kHz. frequency response.
- Head mounted display operates inside the magnet bore with no artifacts or detrimental effects on S/O ratio.