A unique, life size whole body phantom for CT provides a variety of educational application as well as visual evaluation in finding out optimal scanning conditions.
Shoulders rotate full 360 degrees in the sagittal plane, approx. 180 degrees to side-ways.
Elbows bend up to approx. 90 degrees.
Hip joints rotate forward up to 90 degrees, then rotate outward up to 45 degrees, respectively.
Knees bend to approx. 90 degrees.
- The phantom can be held in the supine frog leg position.
- The limbs and head are detachable at joints and neck for wider applications.
- The head supporter facilitates various head positions.
Internal Organs:Head and Trunk
- Synthetic skull
- Cervical vertebrae
- Coxal bones
- Lungs with pulmonary vessels
- Liver with portal and hepatic veins
- Urinary bladder
- Sigmoid Colon
Original phantom materials:
Radiology absorption and Hounsfield number approximate to human body.
Materials and features:
- Soft tissue and organs: Urethane based resin
- Synthetic bones: Epoxy resin
- Joint attachments: Epoxy, urethane with carbon fiber
- Screws: Polycarbonate
|Material||Density g/cm3||Effective Atomic
|Elemental Composition (wt%)|
|Hounsfield number (Approximation)||-7||70||30|
- 1 whole body phantom PBU-50
- 1 head supporter
- 1 set of sample X-ray images
- 1 flat head screwdriver
- 1 set of sample X-ray data(DVD)
approx. 165 cm/ 65 in height
approx. 50 kg/ 110 lb
approx. 92x57x38cm 32.3kg
approx. 80 kg/176 lb